After days of testing, the 1.3500 handle on EUR/USD finally gave out. At the wake of today’s London session open, the currency pair dropped to a low of 1.3456...
US Existing Home Sales came in at an annualized rate of 504M in June, the strongest reading this year, and the strongest since Oct. 2013′s 5.12M reading. May’s reading...
Daily Fundamental Analysis
- US Existing Home Sales Helping the US Dollar Remain Resilient
- Trade GBP This Week with These Economic Events
- Dovish BOC Fails To Drag CAD Lower
- Negative Data Sends EUR/USD to June Lows. Will Support Hold?
- Bank of Canada Maintains the Overnight Rate at 1%; USD/CAD Outlook
Daily Technical Analysis
- GBP/JPY – Bullish Outlook from a Falling Wedge Pattern
- Trend Reversal Signal on GBP/JPY – July 22, 2014
- EUR/USD – Traders Prepare to Sell a Rally off June’s Lows
- NZD/USD Falling with Dairy Prices; Why We Should Buy on the Dip
- EUR/USD Digging at Key Support with 1.33 in Sight
|Broker Name||Regulation||Platform||Min. Deposit|
|PaxForex Broker||Unregulated||MT4, Mobile||$200||Read Reviews||Open Account|
|FxGlory Broker||DED (Department Economic of Dubai)||Metatrader 4, Webtrader, Mobile||$1||Read Reviews||Open Account|
|OctaFX Broker||IFSA (St. Vincent and Grenadines)||Metatrader, Webtrader||$5||Read Reviews||Open Account|
|PFD Broker||NZ FMA||KiwiTrader, PFDTrader (MT4) & PFDTrader||25$||Read Reviews||Open Account|